FLAIR ESPRESSO MAKER
A preheat of your cylinder is absolutely essential to achieving good results with your Flair, but knowing when you’ve reached the optimum preheat is difficult if not impossible without some way to measure it.
Affix this temperature strip to the outside of your cylinder and you will have confirmation of actual preheat temperature just prior to the pull. Take control of your brew and improve repeatability of your tasty shots by placing these easy to use, easy to read temperature strips on your brew heads!
Comes with one (1) customisable temperature strip.
As the gauge warms to the response temperature, the window starts with a tan or reddish-brown and continues to change to green.
- Temperature Range: 158 to 212°F / 70 to 100°C.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2°C
- 0.75 x 2.75″ (19 by 70 mm)
- TAN window is above actual temperature reading
- GREEN window is actual temperature reading
- BLUE window is below actual temperature reading
- Moisture Resistant: Self-Adhesive Backing
- Shelf Life of Adhesive (when applied correctly*): 2 yrs